Higher Education Conference 2014
Universities Australia is the peak national body representing the Australian university sector. The conference is organised by Universities Australia and is the annual signature event for the sector attended by Vice-Chancellors, Chancellors, senior university representatives, Government representatives, members of our research community, international education specialists, media and those with an interest in higher education.
Professor Anant Agarwal, President, edX
Mr Simon Nelson, Chief Executive Officer, FutureLearn (UK)
- Professor Sandra Harding, Chair, Universities Australia
- Mr John Warren, Manager, Australia & New Zealand Research Programs, Microsoft
- Ms Alison Johns, Head of Leadership, Governance and Management, HEFCE (UK)
- Mr Mark Scott, Managing Director, ABC
- Professor Ian Chubb AC, Chief Scientist
- Dr Robert W Conn, President, The Kavli Foundation
Professor Brian Schmidt, Nobel Laureate
Mr Xavier Prats Monné, Director General Designate, Education and Culture, European Commission
We are excited to announce an addition to the program - Dinner with the Minister to be held on Wednesday 26 February at 7.30pm at the conference venue (National Convention Centre Canberra). The Hon Christopher Pyne MP, Minister for Education will give the keynote dinner address.
For further information on the conference, browse the following pages of this website or contact Arminia Sorbara, Events Coordinator, Universities Australia at firstname.lastname@example.org or 02 6285 8116.